Saturday, December 26, 2009

far away from my memories, voices around my head. dreams that say hi and goodbye.
reality that never seems to stop. the never ending time. the winding road ahead.

the good and bad memories. the misses that never stops. the phrase i miss you always seems to come out somehow anywhere. don't say you love cause you're leaving. happiness is misery. the sentence as long you're happy dont seem to rhyme anymore. its all weird and bitter.

my path either left or right. i dont seems to know my sense of direction anymore. or what am i thinking or doing right now. yes i do miss you. but do you even realised it. a hole engraved in my heart made out of stone. it no longer aches way too painful to be known or felt anymore.

i think there's a barrier somehow. either break it or leave it. i dont know. what's my escape? misery. the past memories always seems to catch up somehow. even if its a few months back. if only i could read your mind. or even an hour with you. that will be great or rather awesome.

i hope it all will be better when the new year come. i truly hope. i got nothing else to say. shag.









what am i thinking. i wanna be happy. i need a hug.